FAQ about Castilla Termal Hotels Gift Vouchers
Below, we have compiled the questions our customers most commonly ask us about Castilla Termal Hotels Gift Vouchers.
More than 100 different experiences. A very safe bet!
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PREVENTION OF CORONAVIRUS.
All the general conditions of our services and offers are temporarily subject to the provisions of our security protocol COVID-19, to safeguard the security of all our clients. SEE PROTOCOL
Important notice: Following the protocols of action before the COVID-19 for the greatest tranquility and security during your stay, the validity period is extended to all Gift Vouchers from 12 to 24 months.
- How we can obtain my Gift Voucher?
You have several options to receive your VOUCHER:
-You receive it at e-mail facilitated to us during purchase process, in order to print it with your inscription and gift it.
-We send it by post.
-We add our case, information about hotel’s services, GIFT-Voucher and send it with a messenger where you indicate.
- I have bought a Gift Voucher and would like to change it for a different one: can I do this?
No, they can only be changed under special conditions, at the discretion of our Gift Vouchers department. In the event that the new voucher is of lower value, the difference will not be refunded, nor can a voucher be divided.
Under no circumstances will any cash refund be made
- I've been given a Gift Voucher: until when can I use it?
Your Voucher is valid for two years from the date of issue.
- I've made a booking at a Hotel with a Gift Voucher but something has come up and I won't be able to go.
Can I cancel the booking without losing the Voucher?
Yes, always provided that the cancellation policy of the Hotel is respected. In the event that you simply fail to show up at the place and time of your booking, the voucher will be void.
- I've tried to make a booking with a Gift Voucher but I've been told that it cannot be for the dates I want: how is this possible?
Acceptance of bookings with Gift Vouchers is subject to the availability of rooms and services at the chosen Hotel.
The Gift Voucher does not override the minimum conditions for board/stay that some establishments may apply on certain dates. For instance, if because of high occupancy, the establishment chosen for the preferred date demands a minimum number of nights' stay, and your voucher is for fewer nights than the minimum, it cannot be accepted as it does not meet this condition.
- I have been given a Gift Voucher but do not wish to use it: can I return it in exchange for money?
No. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged, divided or refunded.
- Is it mandatory to bear the physical Gift Voucher on the day of arrival at the Hotel?
Yes. To be able to enjoy the gift, it is mandatory to hand in the document accrediting you as the recipient of the Gift Voucher at the Hotel.
- Is it necessary to book in advance?
Yes. To enjoy a stay at Castilla Termal Hotels, it is necessary to book in advance via our Booking Centre, telephone 983600816. When making this booking, you need to state that you have a Gift Voucher and give its number. It is recommendable that you make the booking in advance so that you can enjoy it on the date chosen.
- Can I change or cancel the date of the booking?
Yes, as long as this complies with the Castilla Termal Hotels cancellation policy. We recommend that you learn about this at the moment of making your booking. In the event that you fail to show up at the place and time of the booking, the Gift Voucher will be void.
- Are there any restrictions on the dates when booking?
Gift Vouchers are subject to availability, and the minimum conditions of board/stay applied by each establishment for each date.
- How do I make a booking?
Contacting the Castilla Termal Hotels Booking Centre, by telephone on 983600816, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that you must give the number of your Gift Voucher and then present it at the Hotel on arrival.
- Can I book an extra bed or a cot for my baby for the room?
To book an extra bed or a cot, you need to explain this need at the moment of making the booking, either on 983600816 or at the Hotel chosen, and they will tell you about availability, cost and how to pay.
- My Gift Voucher has expired. What can I do?
The Gift Vouchers of Castilla Termal Hotels cannot be extended once they have expired. Gift Vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
- My gift voucher is for 4* hotels and I would like to enjoy it in a 5* one. Is this possible?
Yes, by paying the corresponding supplement, and subject to availability of rooms and services at the Hotel chosen. You can make a booking by calling 983600816.
- I'd like to add more services to those included in my Gift Voucher. Is this possible?
Yes, you can create a personalised Gift Voucher, by adding any of our services. We will help you to create it if you contact us by telephone 983600816 or by email at email@example.com