The thermal pool is an active thermal mineral-medicinal water pool composed of different jacuzzis, beds and individual massage bubble seats, a series of relaxing and decontracting water streams, water curtains and water jets, as well as large rest areas. It stimulates the circulation, relaxes the muscles and produces a feeling of absolute relaxation and wellness. It is located below the columned courtyard and it is illuminated by a soft light of the roof.
Opening hours: every day from 9.00 to 14.00 and from 16.00 to 21.00.
Children’s hours (0 to 12 years old included): every day from 9.00 to 11.30 and from 16.00 to 18.00.
- Use of thermal pool.
- Use of bath robe and towel.
Active thermal mineral-medicinal water pool with pressurized water jets, hydromassage beds, waterfalls, swan necks, bubble baths, jacuzzis, etc., in order to stimulate the circulation, relax the muscles and produce a general sense of well-being.
The water temperature is between 32°C and 34°C and the pool is 1.35 metres deep.
Because of hygienic reasons it is very important to have a shower before entering into the pool and it is recommended no to do so afterwards. Since it is a thermal water, it is recommended a rest period of two hours after the thermal bath.
- Access must be with swimwear and bathing footwear
- The use of a bathing cap is obligatory. This can be bought at the hotel for €2.
- Access with cameras and mobile phones is prohibited. Valuables can be deposited in our lockers.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult responsible for them.
- Children under the age of 3 are required to wear special water nappies.
- There must be no jumping into the pool or diving.
- Please respect the other pool users and maintain its tranquillity
- Maximum stay per day of 3 hours for adults and 2 hours for children
- Opening hours for children from 0 to 12 years old inclusive: every day from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. and from 4.00p.m. to 6.00p.m.
- For everyone's benefit: Pay careful attention to the safety and hygiene measures.
- Limited capacity. Bookings will not be accepted without prior appointment.
- The voucher for weekdays are understood to be from Monday to Friday in the morning, except public holidays, long weekends, Easter and Christmas.
- All vouchers are personal and non-transferable.
- Bookings must be made in advance to make use of the facilities.
Type of entry Price
ADULT TICKET 3h
CHILDREN TICKET (0 to 12 years old included)
MONTHLY SEASON TICKET weekdays
Quarterly SEASON TICKET weekdays
ANNUAL SEASON TICKET weekdays
CHILDREN SEASON TICKET
20% discount on Adult Rate.
VOUCHER OF 10 SESSIONS (Expire after 1 year).
Personal and non-transferable voucher. Combine the sessions between the Thermal Pool and Hot-Cold Contrast Circuit however you like. Monday to Friday mornings, except public holidays, long weekends, Easter and Christmas. Exclusively for sale at the reception of our spas