Contrast Circuit San Baudelio
Reinterpretation of the beautiful Mozarab chapel of the 11th century located in the village of Casillas de Berlanga. The paintings on the walls are a reproduction of some of the oldest Roman paintings in Spain. It has a big column with eight horseshoe arches, as if they were like palm branches. They are the scene of the Contrast Circuit of the Burgo de Osma Thermal Hotel.
The tour, with an assistant guide at any time, is composed of:
- Welcoming shower with peeling effect.
- Sauna with colour therapy.
- Footbath of river pebbles.
- Pools of mineral-medicinal water at different temperatures, hot at 38°C and cold at 20°C.
- Bithermal showers.
- Hamman steam bath.
- Restroom with infusions and pastries or fruit brochettes.
Groups: min. 4 people, max. 8 people.
Full time of the tour: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Prices: 33€ per person.
It includes bath robe and towel.