Patio Mudéjar Contrast Circuit
The Contrasts Circuit of Castilla Termal Olmedo Spa is situated in the Mudéjar patio. A unique place where you can enjoy a circuit decorated as Castilian Mudéjar-art style. It is inspired by the Royal Convent of Santa Clara in Tordesillas from the 14th century. The paintings decorating its walls with plant and geometrical designs are a reproduction of the Mudejar art in Segovia's Alcázar.
The relaxation room still houses the original chimney from the Sancti Spiritus Convent, originally used by the Bernarda's nuns who used to cook there, and which is now used as a natural fire.
The tour, attended at any time by an auxiliary-guide, is composed of:
- Welcoming ritual shower with a peeling effect.
- Dry and mixed saunas with colour therapy alternated with footbath of river pebbles surrounded by a soft rain curtain.
- Contrast baths in pools with hot mineral-medicinal water hot at 38°C and cold at 20°C.
- Bithermal shower.
- Hamman steam bath at a temperature of 42°C and humidity of 100%.
- Restroom with natural fireplace and infusions.
Groups: min. 4 people, max. 8 people.
Full time of the tour: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Prices: 33€ per person.
It includes bath robe and towel.The use of season tickets is personal and non-transferable.