Keep Calm & Castilla Termal
Information for guests: Action protocols against COVID-19 for greater peace of mind and security during your stay.
All the hotels in the chain are adhering to all the safety measures set by the World Health Organization and the public health authorities in relation to the coronavirus, for the service and attention we give our customers to be 100% safe, Thus, we would like to convey a message of tranquillity and confidence in the measures adopted, as we now have an action protocol following official guidelines to deal appropriately with any contingency.
What measures have we implemented at Castilla Thermal Hotels?
- We offer the possibility of making bookings without applying any penalties for cancellations or modifications up to 48h before arrival at the hotel and, naturally, without requesting any kind of guarantee in advance.
- In the case of gift packs, we have extended their period of validity from 12 to 24 months.
- We guarantee our full collaboration and flexibility to customers in modifying and adapting all their business meetings and corporate events.
- We are working closely with all the couples needing our help, adjusting the dates and supporting them in everything within our power, just as we are doing with the providers involved in the celebration of their wedding.
Your safety comes first, for the greatest peace of mind during your stay.
Castilla Termal Hotels has obtained the BSafe Seal of Family Business of Castilla y León, audited by the specialists of KPMG.
This certification guarantees that member companies comply with hygiene, cleanliness and social distancing requirements aimed at controlling and preventing Covid-19, which accredit them as safe spaces, and this has been awarded to the four establishments in the chain: Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena, Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares, Castilla Termal Balneario de Olmedo and Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma.
KPMG has been in charge of verifying that the procedures and activities implemented in Castilla Termal are sanitary and hygienic measures in accordance with the Covid-19 Management Policy of the Castilla y León Family Business Association.
We have implemented the following measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees:
- 01. Team and collaborators:
- TRAINING AND UPDATING.
Continuous training of all personnel on the new protocols, with ongoing updating to reflect new contingencies and scenarios.
- HYGIENE PROTOCOLS. Previously established hygiene measures have been reinforced in all employee work areas. A disinfection of each uniform and each work station will be carried out after each shift. The use of a mask will be mandatory and hydroalcoholic gel must be frequently used.
- HEALTH MONITORING. Each employee's body temperature will be taken.
- STAFF CANTEEN PROTOCOL. Maintenance of safety distance in the internal dining room. Meal shifts by department.
- RECEPTION OF GOODS. Reinforcement of the goods protocol with disinfection and sanitisation of personnel and products.
- WAREHOUSES. Disinfection of goods and storage area every time goods are put into storage. Registration of suppliers by day.
- 02. Reception:
- EXPRESS CHECK-IN Guest booking details can be received in advance by email or telephone to minimise contact and avoid the use of paper.
- HEALTH MONITORING. The temperature of each of our guests will be taken on arrival at the hotel.
- LUGGAGE PROTOCOL AND VALET PARKING. The valet parking service at Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena is temporarily eliminated but we maintain the porters' service to help move your luggage.
- PROTOCOL FOR KEYS AND SIGNING. Items such as pens, room keys, car keys and payment terminals will be disinfected after every exchange.
- SECURITY CORNER FOR GUESTS We have included hydroalcoholic solution, at the hotel entrance and for your peace of mind we will replace or keep doors open as much as possible so as to ensure effective ventilation.
- GUEST INFORMATION. Access to information of interest, spa treatments, gastronomic area menus and leisure activities will be provided through the hotel's app. This can be accessed by connecting to the establishment's Wi-Fi or scanning QR codes found at various information points in the hotel.
- EXPRESS CHECK OUT. Invoices sent by email and payment by credit card.
- 03. Rooms:
- CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROTOCOL. Exceptional cleaning and disinfection protocols have been established for the rooms after the departure of guests, paying special attention to frequent contact items such as door knobs, television controls, wardrobe and minibar interiors, etc. All rooms will be subjected to a ventilation system treatment after the departure of each guest and before the entry of the next guest.
- SIGNAGE WITH PROTOCOLS. Reinforcement of signage with communication of protocols.
- 04. Hotel facilities and common areas:
- Natural ventilation of indoor spaces, opening windows and doors as much as possible.
- Air extraction and external air renewal systems. This way we avoid the recirculation of air indoors, introducing new and clean air from outside.
- HEPA filters in ventilation systems, which help remove harmful particles or pathogens.
- Air quality detection systems, with constant measurement of CO2 levels and constant air purification.
- WE LOOK AFTER AIR QUALITY NOW MORE THAN EVER.
- CLEANING AND SECURITY PROTOCOL. The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the common areas of the hotels, reception counters, lifts, doors, bathrooms, etc., has been increased. In lifts, there will be instructions for their use due to security reasons, and a recommendation for the use of stairs. The use of masks is compulsory in enclosed spaces where the safety distance of 1.5 metres cannot be guaranteed, except for incompatible activities such as bathing and eating and drinking.
- SECURITY CORNER FOR CUSTOMERS. We have included hydroalcoholic solution at the hotel entrance, spa and gastronomic areas and for your peace of mind we will replace or keep doors open as much as possible.
- SIGNAGE WITH PROTOCOLS. Reinforcement of signage with communication of protocols.
- CHILDREN'S AREA. The children's areas will remain closed as they are areas that are susceptible to contagion.
- FITNESS CENTRE This can be used exclusively by members of a family unit. Increased daily cleaning and disinfection. Placement of disinfectant and paper for the mandatory disinfection of the machines before and after use. Opening and recommendation of the use of the hotels' garden areas for sports.
- BICYCLES. Disinfection protocol before and after each use.
- LIFTS: We have included hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at the entrances to all our lifts.
- 05. Restaurant:
- PRE-BOOKING. New system for pre-booking breakfast, lunch or dinner times through each hotel's app before the guest arrives at the hotel.
- BREAKFAST SERVICES. We have established a special security protocol for this service.
- REDUCTION IN CAPACITY. We have reduced the number of tables in the restaurant lounge to ensure the safety separation established by our health authorities between tables, on terraces and outdoor green areas. Table service in our cafeterias.
- ROOM SERVICE. Adapting the offer and protocol of this service with the guest.
- CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROTOCOL. Recommending that guests use hydroalcoholic solutions at the entrance to the dining room. All our tablecloths are single-use only.
- CARD PAYMENT. We recommend card payments or virtual payment systems, or that the consumption or service be charged to the room bill.
- 06. Spa:
- WATER TREATMENT. We have reinforced the daily controls following the protocol set for the maintenance and cleaning of all our facilities. The virus cannot be passed on by pool waters, provided they are properly subjected to chlorine treatment, and this will not mean any loss in their mineral-medicinal properties.
- REDUCTION OF CAPACITY AND OPENING TIMES OF THE THERMAL POOL. You can enjoy an access per person per night, by pre-booking through each hotel's app, within the defined access times; different tranches of opening times have been created for this purpose, limiting capacity. The maximum duration of stay in these facilities will be 2 hours and 45 minutes, and the area will be disinfected between the times set.
- LOUNGERS. We have restructured the lounger areas, in the pool and treatment rest areas, so that the mandatory social distance between our guests can be respected.
- SECURITY PROTOCOLS. Mandatory mask for all spa staff. Access to the spa area with shoe covers or new disposable slippers. Use of disposable, single-use material throughout the spa. Tea and water service on request.
- DISINFECTION AND CLEANING. Disinfection of the loungers in the thermal pool and summer pool after each guest and complete disinfection of the treatment cabin.
- LIMITATION OF ACCESS TO THE CONTRAST CIRCUIT. We have limited access to groups of the same family unit. After each use, the space will be disinfected thoroughly once the guests have left.
If your query is related to the management of your reservation, please contact us at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is urgent, you can contact us through email@example.com
If you have questions or want to make any suggestions about security, you can contact Rocío García Serrano - firstname.lastname@example.org Coordinator of the Covid-19 Security Committees.