AVISO IMPORTANTE. CONDICIONES ESPECIALES PARA LA PREVENCIÓN DEL CORONAVIRUS (VER)
Guided tour in groups of 2 people always belonging to the same family unit, where wet and dry spaces are combined with contrasting cold and heat to achieve blood stimulation, thermoregulation, toxin elimination, airway decongestion, among others.
Balnea Romana Contrast Circuit
The circuit of contrasts of the Solares Spa Hotel is inspired on the ancient baths of the roman villages. They are thermal springs with the principles of the roman architecture, as rationality, economy, speciality, axiality, symmetry and monumentality. The Balnea Romana, the main part of the Contrast Circuit, is located under the spectacular dome, inspired by the Pantheon in Rome which was formerly used as a large sundial.
The tour, with an assistant guide at any time, is composed of:
- Welcome shower effect peeling.
- Steam bath or Vaporarium 40°C/45°C and 100% of humidity.
- Heated pool at 38°C - 39°C or Caldarium.
- Dry sauna at 80°C or Laconicum.
- Ice fountain or Frigidarium.
- Cold water bucket.
- Restroom with infusions and fruit brochettes.
Full time of the tour: 90 min
Full tour price: 50 €
Groups: 2 people.