Balnea Romana Contrast Circuit
The circuit of contrasts of the Solares Spa Hotel is inspired on the ancient baths of the roman villages. They are thermal springs with the principles of the roman architecture, as rationality, economy, speciality, axiality, symmetry and monumentality.
The guided thermal tour of Solares Hotel-Spa is distributed in two different heights where different temperatures and humidity levels are alternate.
- Steam bath or Vaporarium 40°C/45°C and 100% of humidity.
- Heated pool at 38°C - 39°C or Caldarium.
- Dry sauna at 80°C or Laconicum.
- Ice fountain or Frigidarium.
- Deck chairs where a body rehydration of the epidermis is performed.
Restroom with infusions and pastries or fruit brochettes.
Full time of the tour: 90 min
Full tour price: 33€
Groups: min. 4 people, max. 8 people.