Balnea Romana Contrast Circuit
The circuit of contrasts of the Solares Spa Hotel is inspired on the ancient baths of the roman villages. They are thermal springs with the principles of the roman architecture, as rationality, economy, speciality, axiality, symmetry and monumentality.
The tour, with an assistant guide at any time, is composed of:
- Welcome shower effect peeling.
- Steam bath or Vaporarium 40°C/45°C and 100% of humidity.
- Heated pool at 38°C - 39°C or Caldarium.
- Dry sauna at 80°C or Laconicum.
- Ice fountain or Frigidarium.
- Cold water bucket.
- Restroom with infusions and fruit brochettes.
Full time of the tour: 90 min
Full tour price: 33€
Groups: min. 4 people, max. 8 people.